Questions To Ask
Before selecting a Real Estate Agent to list your property, the Real Estate Agent should be interviewed for the job. The following questions should be helpful in making your decision.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many homes have you sold in my area?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- What market share does your office hold?
- Will you advertise my home?
- How will you advertise my home?
- May I see a sample brochure of past homes sold?
- Do you provide regular feedback reports to sellers?
- Do you have a team of people to help with the sale?
- May I see your resume, personal profile, and testimonials?
- If I list the home, when would the marketing begin?
- Do you live in the local area?
- Do you provide feature sheets about the home?
- What percentage of your listings sell?
- How do you negotiate your offers to ensure success?
- What do you do that is different from other Real Estate Agents?
If you would like assistance in
choosing the right agent for you,
please contact us today.